New build villa near Pinoso – Includes Plot and Papers. New Build Modern Villa, built bespoke on a plot located in Cañada del Trigo (only available at this price on this plot as it belongs to the builder).
127 m2 built size. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, utility room, nice porch and solarium on the first floor. 8x4m pool for 12k.
Structure of reinforced concrete. Executed in the following phases:
– Foundation by means of shoes and continuous belts. Dimensions according to plan, calculated by the technical team and the geotechnical study.
– Sanitary wrought, forming an approximate 80cm camera, with ventilation, placing small gratings where it is considered more opportune.
– Pillars forged according to plans, using reinforced joists, vault, mesh and concrete.
– Ceramic block of 12cm.
– Insulation according to current regulations, later ceramic block of 7cm
forming a chamber around the perimeter of the house. INTERIOR FOOTWEAR
– Ceramic block of 7cm distribution according to plan. COVERS
– Inclined: with ceramic tiles or concrete, both colors to choose. Not included with porcelain bathrooms (Would be considered an extra).
– Flat roof with waterproofing, passable or solarium, with ceramic plates and railings.
FACADES Choose between:
– Monolayers or painted mortars. Colors to choose. Including 20% of veneering stone, ceramic or brick.
– One sidewalk in the entire housing polymer 80 cm.
– Walls with projected plaster.
– Plaster in bathrooms and kitchen plate smooth and finishing molding, decorative molding in
lounge and hallway.
– Tiling, kitchen and bathrooms. Initially it is planned to plicate 100%. Optional one part
tiling and other in smooth paint, by decoration the price of the ceramics would be 15 € maximum, we have a great variety to choose from.
– Flat plots, ceilings with a chopped or fine gotelé. Optional gotelé on walls and ceilings.
– 2 hands of plastic paint. Satin or matte. Color to choose. Including decoration
on a living room wall and lobby with placé or paint. INTERIOR CARPENTRY
– Lacquered doors, natural wood or color. Model to choose from 4 available. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
– Control Box.
– Independent circuits lines.
1st Interior lighting.
2nd External lighting.
3rd Connection lines in kitchen.
4th Line connection other uses.
5th External connection line.
6o Mechanisms. Switches and switches, all that this housing requires. Connection plugs, estimated 35 points. TV in living room, terrace and in all rooms. Telf. In lounge and suite.
7th Line air conditioning connection. Pre-installation of air conditioning in all rooms, individually, centralizing all the ducts in a point of the deck, or terrace for installation of machines.
– 3 toilets.
– 3 bidets
– 3 toilets.
– 3 shower trays or bathtubs.
All Roca toilets, model Victoria, except those of the suite that will be a model superior to Victoria.
– 1 kitchen sink Teka.
– 1 Electric thermostat 100 liters, optional gas heater.
– Faucets, single-handle, rock or similar.
– Aluminum windows with double glass, forming a thermal chamber. Glass thickness adjusted to current regulations. All windows with a standard size 120×12, except in bathrooms and kitchen.
– In living room, 1 window 200×1.2.
– 1 balcony of 200×200. In the rooms on the 1st floor, one will have window and door
to access the solarium and the other balcony 1.3×200 measures. Main door and semi-service door.
Our new build villas now have the following options for self-sufficient living (they already come with mains electricity and water)
Complete Solar systems
Water tank storage from grey water/ rainwater
Raised veggie gardens
Various fruit tree orchard options
Chicken coup – run
Low running costs on our villas in Pinoso
Yearly council tax from as low as €300
Fast internet €20 a month
Solar option for reduced electricity bills
Water collection systems for reducing water bills (which are around €150 a year without the savings)
Contact us for prices on the above
Pinoso (El Pinós) is one of Spain’s richest towns, with a marble mine, thriving footwear industry, salt deposits and a booming wine and agriculture industry. The town sits located in the mountainous countryside of the Alicante wine region, 45-50 minutes drive to Alicante airport, city and beaches and close to the border of Murcia.
Pinoso has all the amenities you need: Supermarkets such as Consum, Dia, Mas y Mas and Hiperber, a wide range of restaurants including Irish and Indian and bars (50+), a 24hr medical centre, English speaking dentists, veterinary, a weekly market on Saturday and indoor market open 6 days a week. Pinoso has 3 primary schools, a high school and a music school. There is also a new cultural centre which houses a library and Spanish classes open to foreigners.
Throughout the year Pinoso has its traditional Spanish Fiestas with parades and musical performances which are renowned around the country, bonfires with a magic feeling and were people go out on the streets. There is also an annual running of the bulls (the bulls are not harmed!) which draws crowds from around the region to watch the brave participants join the bulls in the special arena.
The city Elda & Petrer is a 20 minutes drive, it has a large Hospital with English speaking doctors, a huge range of bars and restaurants, indoor shopping centre, big international gym, Carrefour, Aldi, Lidl, Cinema with English movies shown weekly, bowling and fast food outlets.
Alicante airport, city and beaches is only 45 minutes drive away.
** Translation is automated, please excuse any errors **