Los Alcázares is on the edge of the Mar Menor, and boasts seven kilometres of beach. It is an ideal place for water sports.
Los Alcázares is in the Region of Murcia, 24 kilometres from the town of Cartagena and just 5 kilometres from San Javier international airport. Its name comes from the Arab word for palace, and refers to the holiday mansions that were once built in this coastal village by the Muslims. Los Alcázares is a very healthy destination, too. Try the waters of the Mar Menor, famous for their therapeutic qualities, or enjoy a thermal treatment at the La Encarnación Spa Resort, which still retains the feel of an old, turn-of-the-century spa resort. If you like sports, there are activities such as sailing, windsurfing and kayaking at its Marine Resort, available all year-round thanks to the warm temperatures in the region. Other good options include a game of golf on the local golf course, a visit to the Torre del Rame (an Arab fortress) or a trip to the Municipal Aeronautical Museum. Los Alcázares is also home to the Infanta Cristina Elite Sports Centre, and serves as a training venue for sporting clubs and sports federations.
Specifications of the villa :
– Built area : 90 m²
– Living room
– Fully fitted kitchen including fridge freezer, hobs, oven, fan-extractor, integrated dishwasher and micro.
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Underfloor heating in bathrooms
– Preinstallation for air conditioning in living room and bedrooms
– tv and telephone points in living room and bedrooms
– Design of indirect lighting in living room and bedrooms
– Solarium with power and aerial point
– Underbuilt parking space and storage
– Private swimming pool with shower The showhouse will be sold inclusive furniture and airconditioning. Price : 270.000 €For more information or a schedule for viewing, please contact us.
** Translation is automated, please excuse any errors **