Torre de la Horadada. Its name comes from the old watchtower, “Torre Horadada”, which is located right on the coast. During the Reconquest of Spain, many such towers were built along the coast. These were to provide protection against invaders from the Mediterranean. One of these towers is “Torre Horadada”. The tower takes its name from the central hole drilled from top to bottom (horadar) and provides communication between the different floors.
The village has two squares surrounded by shops and restaurants. On the coast there is a walking and cycling promenade with a number of terraces. From here you have a beautiful view over the Mediterranean and the harbor of Torre with more than 500 berths.
The residence Porto Marina VI is located a few meters from the beach and from the houses you have a sea view.
The house offers you:
– Built-up area: from 120.65 m²
– Living room
– Fully equipped kitchen
– 4 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Underfloor heating in the living room, kitchen and bathrooms
– Pre installation air conditioning
– Indoor and outdoor LED lighting
– TV, telephone and fiber optic installations
– Electric shutters with thermal and acoustic insulation
– Double glass
– Kitchen on the solarium
– Shower on the solarium
– Communal infinity pool on the solarium
– Parking space
** Translation is automated, please excuse any errors **