Lo Pagan is located on the north coast of the Mar Menor and has merged with San Pedro del Pinatar into one large city. Lo Pagan has a beautiful beach, boulevard and small marina. During the summer months there is a lively funfair next to the marina which adds to the seaside atmosphere.
Lo Pagan is best known for its mud baths. These are free, which is great news if you have a large family to keep busy. All ages can make use of the mud baths from 1 to 100, but only the really hardy guests can indulge themselves during the winter months. The mud baths are located at the end of the beach and the beginning of the Salinas walking and cycling route to the sea. Just walk down the stairs, cover yourself in the therapeutic mud, which is said to be good for all types of skin complaints, aches and pains, dry off in the sun, then get back in the water to rinse it all off!
Here you will find the beautiful residence with 20 bungalows where you can relax at any time. The bungalows offer you the following:
– Plot size: from 132.76 m² for the ground floor bungalows
– Built area: from 63.06 m² (living room)
– Living room
– Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Pre installation for air conditioning
– TV and telephone connection in the living room and the bedrooms
– fitted wardrobes
– Water connection and socket in the garden or on the solarium
– Solarium: 50.39 m² for the top floor bungalows
– Private swimming pool for the groundfloor bungalows
– Communal swimming pool with shower, sun loungers, …
For more information or viewing, contact us.
** Translation is automated, please excuse any errors **