We will put you in touch with banks and assist you through the whole process, from simulating the mortgage to holding the deeds and keys in your hands!
The mortgage can cover up to 80% of the purchase price or the appraisal amount (the lesser of the two) for your primary residence. For second homes, up to 70%.
The monthly installment cannot exceed 40% of your total income.
You will have to face other expenses such as the deposit or the appraisal fee.
– Your identity document (DNI / NIE)
– Proof of other income, if any (rent, commission, account interest, overtime, etc.)
– Last 2 receipts of your regular payments, indicating the balances pending (mortgages, personal loans, card credit, maintenance obligations and alimony, rental payments, other debts, etc.)
– Your employment record.
– If you are a salaried worker, present your last income tax return and last 2 salary /pension slips.
– If you are self-employed, you will need the income tax return of the last 2 years and the quarterly Personal Income Tax (IRPF) and VAT (IVA) payments of the current year.
Bank statement for the last 6 months of your main account (salary, chief bills …).