Laws for non EU citizens to live in Spain

If it is your intention to come to live in Spain (rather than simply visit the Schengen zone for the "up to 90 days in any running 180 day period" time limit that applies to all non-EU citizens) you must now BEFORE YOU COME first apply from within your country to the Spanish Consulate in your region, for the required pre-entry visa. That's either a "Non-Lucrative Visa" under which you can...

Compare listings

en English